Typical demineralisation processes
For the treatment of raw water and process water to demineralised water Berkefeld uses the following procedures:
- Pretreatment by conventional filtration or / and membrane technologies
- Demineralisation by ion exchange
- Reverse Osmosis and Mixed Bed Exchanger
- Electro deionisation (CEDI)
- Degasification (membrane degasification, rinser, vacuum degasification)
- Secondary treatment
By optimal selection and combination of our treatment processes we can guarantee compliance with the quality requirements for boiler feed water.
We also take specific requirements of our customers into account:
- Retention of organic material (TOC)
- Retention of Silicate (SiCO2)
By offering compact skid-mounted plants we are able to reduce the installation time significantly.